PCB design is the process of converting ideas and circuit diagrams into actual PCB boards. It involves many details, including board materials, dimensions, wiring directions, component locations, etc.
If you do not have professional PCB design experience, looking for a professional PCB design service provider can help you better complete the PCB design and ensure the quality and reliability of the design.
1. Design requirements analysis: Before PCB design, we will understand the needs and requirements of customers, including circuit function, performance, purpose, budget, analyze circuit parameters, PCB size, components, number of layers, process requirements, etc., for follow-up design work.
2. Schematic diagram design: Before circuit board design, use schematic design software tools to draw the schematic diagram of the circuit, and use Altium Designer, Eagle, etc. to design the schematic diagram to better understand the circuit structure and function.
3. PCB layout design: After the schematic design, PCB layout design is required. Layout design involves placing circuit components where to place them on the board and determining how they are connected. In the layout design, factors such as the size of the circuit board, the size and location of the device, the number of layers of the circuit board, signal traces, power supply and ground wires need to be considered.
4. Generate PCB production files: convert the designed circuit board into manufacturing files, including Gerber files, drilling files, BOM (Bill of Materials, bill of materials), etc., for processing and manufacturing during the PCB manufacturing process.
5. PCB prototype manufacturing: Send the Gerber file to the PCB manufacturer for PCB prototype manufacturing, assembly and testing.
6. PCB test: test the manufactured circuit board, including power test, signal test, noise test, etc., to ensure that the performance and reliability of the circuit board meet the requirements.
7. PCB debugging and modification: According to the test results, debug and modify the circuit board to optimize the performance and reliability of the circuit board.
8. Final confirmation and delivery: After testing and modification, the performance and reliability of the circuit board are finally confirmed to meet the requirements, and shipped to the customer.
Why choose POE?
POE was established in 1996. With more than 20 years of experience in the PCB industry, POE has become a well-known one-stop PCB manufacturing & assembly company. Its main business includes PCB design, PCB manufacturing, and PCB assembly.
Our customers are all over the world, and more than 4,000 projects have products designed and manufactured by us. Our products have passed various quality certifications, including ISO9001:2015, ISO13485:2016, ROHS, UL 94v0, IPC-600G classll and IPC- 6012B class ll standard certification.
With the most advanced fully automatic production machines and our professional international sales team, purchasing team and engineering team in Shenzhen China, Hong Kong, USA and Canada, this enables us to provide customers with professional and low-cost PCB design services, PCB manufacturing services and PCB assembly service.
1. Fast delivery: According to the specific needs of customers, POE's professional team has rich experience and professional skills, which can help customers complete PCB design tasks more quickly and efficiently, and can effectively avoid some common mistakes and problems. It only takes a few days to complete, which can meet the time requirements of customers.
2. High-quality design: POE provides customers with high-quality PCB design services, strictly adheres to high-quality standards, and ensures that it meets specifications and requirements.
3. Rich experience: POE has more than 20 years of rich PCB design experience and can solve various PCB design problems.
4. Customized service: Provide customized solutions according to the specific needs of customers. Customers can work closely with design service providers to jointly formulate the most optimized PCB design scheme to maximize profits for customers.
5. Customer cases: The following are the design cases we provide to customers.
If you have a one-stop demand for PCB design and manufacturing, please feel free to leave a message on our website to contact us, or click firstname.lastname@example.org to contact us.